Welcome to the FAQ section here you will find the most common questions we get asked.
1. Does Spott interactive content work on Woocommerce?
Spott interactive content already works on platforms like WordPress, Shopify, and Wix, but not yet on
WooCommerce. That’s foreseen on the roadmap for 2022.
2. Can you show how to push interactive content on Facebook?
For FB, you use the GIF version of your content and put the shared link behind it on your FB feed.
From a user experience perspective, they click on the GIF and get the full interactive experience. It has as many clicks (2) as FB shopping, but whilst the maximal ROI of a click out of FB shopping is 1 product, the shared link will allow the purchase of multiple products at once leading to a higher-order value.
The added benefit to working this way is that
- you do not have to produce and maintain your FB shop (availability and pricing of your products)
- you can customize the interactivity to your branding whilst with FB shop, you can only add white Spotts.
On Instagram, you can add the shared link to your IG profile or put that link in your Stories (what is now open to all users now).
3. Is CNAME possible with that link?
Yes. Check out this article to see how to do does step by step.
4. What about Pinterest?
You can link your Pinterest account to your Spott account and push all interactive images to your account. You can expect a click rate of at least 10%.
Discover how via this article: https://support.spott.ai/hc/en-us/articles/4410026407444-How-to-publish-as-Pinterest
This is how your pin will look like: https://pin.it/5p7sEkH
5. Do you have any GIF examples?
We used GIFs for this best practice page: https://spott.ai/the-best-examples-of-october/
6. Does it affect the speed of the page if I have more than 1 interactivity on a page. let's say a landing page?
For images for sure not: our architecture is set up that way that we will not delay the loading speed of a page.
Whilst we use the Cloudflare CDN Network that is worldwide, adding multiple videos to a page (say 10), some delay could be possible. The easy solution there is to work with a YouTube, Vimeo or other video player and use the external IDs. This will allow the videos to be loaded first without being impacted by the interactive layers on top.
Please find all video players Spott integrated with here: https://support.spott.ai/hc/en-us/articles/360052397852-Integrate-a-video-player
7. How do I link a product feed using Google Sheets?
Please find more information here: https://support.spott.ai/hc/en-us/articles/360053168092-Add-a-product-feed-with-Google-Sheets
8. How do you pitch interactivity to potential clients
We listen to how they create value with their core business and based on that we present the correct templates to use and support it with one of our use cases containing data. When doing it that way, you should have a hit rate of at least 1/5.
9. Can I see statistics on how many people interacted with my content?
Yes, you can see this in your Spott dashboards.
10. Do you have an online community forum where people can exchange templates, etc.?
Yes, you can join our closed FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/234807191215910/