Your question not mentioned? Create a support ticket in our help center.
- What is included in the Kickstarter AppSumo deal?
- Where can I buy the AppSumo deal?
- I bought interactions during the previous Business AppSumo deal, how is the current Kickstarter deal relevant to me?
- How does code stacking work?
1. What is included in the current AppSumo deal?
With the current AppSumo deal, you will get an account with a Kickstarter license. This license has the following perks:
- 1500 interactions per month
- Unlimited interactive images
- Unlimited interactive 360° images
- Unlimited interactive catalogs
- Unlimited styles & widgets
- Standard reporting
- Remove Spott branding
NEW since 2021-03-16:
As we've gotten many requests from AppSumo users asking to include videos, we've added videos to the package! Per AppSumo code, you will be able to upload 5 videos.
So for example: If you have 5 stacked codes, you can upload up to 25 videos to your account.
2. Where can I buy the AppSumo deal?
All AppSumo deals are only available on AppSumo website. Visit the Spott Kickstarter deal.
3. I bought the Business AppSumo deal before, how is this current Kickstarter deal relevant to me?
Good news for you! If you already have a Business AppSumo account, the current Kickstarter deal will give you extra interactions on top of your already existing interactions in your account.
Simply add the codes to your Business account. You won't lose any of your Business features.
Stacking codes will continue to stack onto your previous codes, even if they are from the previous Appsumo campaign.
4. How does code stacking work?
We do allow stacking of your codes & they ramp up from +1500 to +9000 per code stacked.
1 code - > 1,500 interactions
2 codes - > 3,000 interactions
3 codes - > 6,000 interactions
4 codes - > 9,000 interactions
5 codes - > 12,000 interactions
6 codes - > 15,000 interactions
7 codes - > 21,000 interactions
8 codes - > 27,000 interactions
9 codes - > 33,000 interactions
10 codes - > 39,000 interactions
+ 9,000 interactions per code
You can do this by going to the Coupons or AppSumo tab and add all your available codes there. The stacking and ramping will happen automatically.