- What is included in the Kickstarter AppSumo deal? (UPDATED)
- Where can I buy the AppSumo deal?
- What's the difference between this and the previous Business AppSumo deal?
- I bought interactions during the previous Business AppSumo deal, how is the current Kickstarter deal relevant to me?
- I've got a Business AppSumo account and created a new account Kickstarter account, can I combine these accounts?
- How do the codes stack?
- What are interactions? What counts as an interaction?
- On which platforms can I share Spott interactivity?
- What is Spott?
- Is there a post-deal plan for Sumo-lings?
1. What is included in the current AppSumo deal? (UPDATED)
With the current AppSumo deal, you will get an account with a Kickstarter license. This license has the following perks:
- 1500 interactions per month
- Unlimited interactive images
- Unlimited interactive 360° images
- Unlimited interactive catalogues
- Unlimited styles & widgets
- Standard reporting
- Remove Spott branding
NEW since 2021-03-16:
As we've gotten many requests from AppSumo users asking to include videos, we've added videos to the package! Per AppSumo code, you will be able to upload 5 videos.
So for example: If you have 5 stacked codes, you can upload up to 25 videos to your account.
2. Where can I buy the AppSumo deal?
All AppSumo deals are only available on their website. Visit the Spott Kickstarter deal.
3. What's the difference between this and the previous Business AppSumo deal?
We have crafted a package (based on the feedback of the AppSumo audience during the first campaign) allowing you to use interactivity on images, 360 images, and catalogues (pdf) with unlimited widgets & customisation and +50% more interactions as the first campaign.
If you're curious to find out more about our previous AppSumo deal, check out this page.
NEW since 2021-03-16: Per AppSumo code, you will be able to upload 5 videos.
For example: If you have 5 stacked codes, you can upload up to 25 videos to your account.
4. I bought the Business AppSumo deal before, how is this current Kickstarter deal relevant to me?
Good news for you! If you already have a Business AppSumo account, the current Kickstarter deal will give you extra interactions on top of your already existing interactions in your account.
Simply add the codes to your Business account. You won't lose any of your Business features.
Keep in mind that the stacking of codes restarts again on top of your already existing codes.
5. I've got a Business AppSumo account and created a new account Kickstarter account, can I combine these accounts?
In the situation that you have created two accounts (Business AppSumo and Kickstarter AppSumo), you can take the following steps.
Note 1: This is only possible while the redeem period is still active! It won't work afterward.
Note 2: During this process, all content on your Kickstarter account will be removed forever.
First, remove your Kickstarter AppSumo account. Doing this will make your Kickstarter codes available again.
Secondly, log into your Business AppSumo account, head over to the AppSumo settings, and add your Kickstarter Codes there again. That should solve it!
6. How does code stacking work?
We do allow stacking of your codes & they ramp up from +1500 to +9000 per code stacked.
1 code - > 1,500 interactions
2 codes - > 3,000 interactions
3 codes - > 6,000 interactions
4 codes - > 9,000 interactions
5 codes - > 12,000 interactions
6 codes - > 15,000 interactions
7 codes - > 21,000 interactions
8 codes - > 27,000 interactions
9 codes - > 33,000 interactions
10 codes - > 39,000 interactions
+ 9,000 interactions per code
You can do this by going to the Coupons or AppSumo tab and add all your available codes there. The stacking and ramping will happen automatically.
7. What are interactions? What counts as an interaction?
With your AppSumo deal, there comes a 1500 interactions/month limit.
The more interaction (hovers) and clicks you'll get, the more interactions you'll need.
The general rule is: If a hover or click happens, 1 interaction is consumed.
We also added a timeframe of 5 minutes to avoid an over-consuming of interactions. Spott calculates only 1 interaction per asset, per user, every 5 minutes.
Here are a few scenarios of how it happens in practice:
- A user hovers over an asset = 1 interaction
- A user hovers & clicks on an asset = 1 interaction
- A user hovers 10 times over the same asset = 1 interaction
- A user hovers over asset A and hovers over asset B = 2 interactions
- A user hovers over an asset, hovers again within 5 minutes = 1 interaction
- A user hovers over an asset, leaves it for over 5 minutes, and hovers again = 2 interactions
Learn more in this help article.
8. On which platforms can I share Spott interactivity?
When making content interactive, you can generate an embed code to put on your website, and a share URL to share everywhere on the internet!
Check out this article to learn more about where you can share interactivity on Spott.
9. What is Spott?
Welcome! Spott is an intuitive platform that enables you to get more value out of your published content by making it actionable and measurable in a multichannel environment.
Learn more on our website!
10. What is the deadline to redeem my coupon?
Your code redemption deadline shall be in your deal email from AppSumo.
Can't find it back? Let us know, we'd be glad to help you out.
11. My code does not work, what shall I do now?
Sometimes the error happens because of a typo. Make sure you check out AppSumo's guide on Invalid Codes.
12. I have a question / found a bug or I have got a feature suggestion
As always, we're one message away and always happy to learn which feature you think is missing or you need it differently. Just ask us anything! 😀
You're invited to join our Public Product Roadmap and submit your request and vote there.
You can read more about how our Public Product Roadmap works.
This will allow you to follow the developments and bump up requests or ideas up to priority. See you there! 😀
13. Is there a post-deal plan for Sumo-lings?
Spott has a special post-deal offer for Sumo-lings who stacked 2 codes and want more than 3000 interactions per month for their account.
As a special treat, you'll be able to save 70% on all the Professional and Business Plans 🙌
You can save another 2 free months if you pay annually instead of every month. Switch to monthly or yearly from here. Or talk to us, always happy to chat!