When you are done tagging your image, you are now ready to share it on your website.
Do you prefer not to use embed codes? With our image extension script, you can use existing images on Spott directly from your web page.
Generating an embed code video step by step
This step-by-step guide assumes that you have already uploaded an image and tagged it in Spott.
Step 1: Open the Spott Studio
Starting from the Projects page, click the image you want to embed on your website by clicking the "Edit" button.
Step 2: Open the share modal
Click the Publish button in the top right corner of the studio and then click the Publish on website.
Step 3: Embed window settings
A new window will pop up where you can customize the way your interactive image will be displayed.
- On the left side, you can find all the settings you can change on your embed.
- On the right side, you can see a live preview when you tweak the settings.
- At the bottom of the right side, you will find the embeddable code that you can copy.
Step 4: Copy and paste the embed code
When you are done customizing, click the 'Copy code' button to copy it to your clipboard. You can now paste it on your HTML page or send it to your developer.
- Is better for SEO
- The image looks better on small screens
- There are more options available to customize the image to your needs