Manually creating products in Spott can be done at different stages in the tagging process. You can either create all your products in advance before tagging or create the correct products during the tagging itself. In this article, you will learn where to create products and what information can be included.
Where to create products
Go to the product page by clicking this link: Products page.
Step 2: Click the “Create Product” button, a tooltip will open, and click "Create product" again.
Click "Create product" to open the dropdown menu and then click "Create product".
From this dropdown menu, you can also link a product feed.
Once you've found your way to create a new product as mentioned above. You will see the following modal.
In this window, you will find the following information fields to add to your new product:
- Name: This is the name of your product, which you can use to display in your content.
- ID (Optional): This is the external ID to your products. If you have products available in multiple languages, you can link them by using the same ID and setting a different language.
- URL: This is the URL to your products. This can be a link to the product page, a newsletter signup form, or any other web page.
- Images (Optional): Here you can add the image of your product. The first image will be shown by default.
- Additional Fields (Optional): Here you can set all your custom fields. These are flexible fields that you can use to display any information of your choice. This can be any information such as the delivery time of a package, the preparation time of a recipe,...