- How do I create a new account?
- How do I make my content interactive?
- How do I use the Studio?
- How can I reach out to Spott?
- How can I share my interactive media?
- Can I make my own video player interactive?
- What video formats can I upload?
- Why are my edits not coming through?
- I found a bug or have a suggestion!
1. How do I create a new account?
By clicking on this button, you will be redirected to the signup page. Simply fill in your contact information and you're good to go!
2. How do I make my content interactive?
Follow our step-by-step guide to learn how to create your first interactive image or interactive video. Or see our product tour that briefly shows you around the platform (you must be logged in to see it).
3. How do I use the Studio?
The Spott Studio is the core place where you will make your content interactive. We have an overview to teach you the basic functionalities.
- Your images will load faster on your website
- It is better for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Your image will look better on small screens
- It is more flexible than using big iframes because you can add your own styling to the image or video.
5. How can I reach out to Spott?
On every page in the bottom right corner, you can find a purple button. When you click this, you are able to start a new conversation with one of our team members. We will reply as soon as we can!
6. How can I share my interactive media?
You can share your images or videos in multiple formats. This can be done in the Spott Studio by clicking on the Share button in the top right corner.
7. Can I make my own video player interactive?
Spott works on multiple video players such as Flowplayer, JW Player, Digiteka, and many more. Check out this page for the full list of supported video players. Please let us know if your player is not mentioned, we may be able to add your player to the list!
8. What video formats can I upload? What video formats can I upload?
Video formats are widely supported: .mp4, .flv, .mxf, .gfx, .avi, .mov and many more!
9. Why are my edits going coming through?
If you can see your edits in the preview, your edits went through just fine. On all the embeds and links you shared, we have a caching system in place to ensure fast delivery. The caching can take up to an hour to refresh, but rest assure that the edits will be visible in the end.
10. I found a bug or have a suggestion!
Let us know! Click the chat icon in the bottom right corner to send us a message. We are eager to learn how we can make your experience with Spott more enjoyable.