Making content interactive is easy, just follow these 5 steps
- Start a new project
- Upload content
- Add an interactive Spott
- Customize the interactive Spott
- Publish the interactive content
1. Start a new project
Press the "New Project" button to start with a new project
2. Upload your content
Drop your content that you want to make interactive, being a photo, catalog, or video.
If you have an URL, you can also insert it here.
3. Add an interactive Spott
Once your content is uploaded, you can add interactive layers to them.
- Drag & drop an interactive spot from the left panel on your content
- You can now change the position on the content
4. Customize the interactive Spott
Now that your interactive Spott is selected you can edit the content and change the look and feel of the layers. For example:
- Click action
Click here to learn more about how to customize a spott.
5. Publish the interactive content
When you are done adding and customizing the interactive layers you can easily publish and share the interactive content. But before, just check how it looks like with the preview mode.
There are 2 options to publish the content:
- Share the link: your content is placed on a Spott page and you can share the link to that page
- Embed in your website: copy and paste the shortcode into your website
Click here to learn more about the share options.