Currently, we support one type of Facebook sharing; the carousel. A carousel is a type of post existing of 'clickable cards' which individually leads to different URLs. This is a normal post on your profile, but it can be used as an advertisement as well. Your shared carousel may look like this:
The first image of your carrousel will be your base image, the next images are the individual assets and the image is your page's image. You can set the first and the last URL yourself, other URLs will lead to your asset's URL.
We are currently researching other ways to share on Facebook, please contact us if you have any suggestions or questions.
Connecting your Facebook account
Step 1: Go to your company's Share settings
- Click on the dropdown arrow in the top right corner and select "Settings".
- Click on the 'Social sharing' tab.
Step 2: Connect your Facebook account
- Click the 'Connect with Facebook' button.
A new window will appear asking you to give permissions to Spott. This will allow you to post a message on Facebook through the Spott platform.
We promise we won't share anything on your page without your permission!
- When you connected your Facebook account, select the right page, and click 'Save'.
- Please note that you can connect one Facebook account with your Spott account but you can manage multiple Facebook pages from your Facebook account through Spott
- Managing more Facebook accounts for your clients? Our sales team is happy to help out 👋
Sharing an interactive image as a Facebook Carousel
Step 1: Navigate to the image you want to share
- From the home page, click on an image to open the Studio.
- Click on "Share" in the top right corner.
- From the dropdown, click "Share on Facebook"
Note: Have at least one asset tagged on your interactive image. Learn how to do this here.
Step 2: Customise your post
- Click on the dropdown arrow in the Facebook row and click 'Customise'.
- On the modal that opens, you can add a custom text and a custom URL to your post. The preview on top will show you what your post will look like.
- Click 'Save' when you are done.
Step 3: Share your post and celebrate! 🥳
- Click on "Share" to post it to your page.
Your post will now be shared on your Facebook page! This process can take up to a minute.
Did this work for you? Do let us know if you have any questions, we're happy to help! 😊