After you've made your video interactive, it's now time to put it live on your website.
Just like you can add other video players, you can generate an embed code for Spott's video player. You will learn how to do that in this article.
Head over to the detail page of the image you want to publish on your website.
- Click "Share" in the top right corner of the Studio and click "Embed".
The embed modal should open. In this window, you can customize parts of the video player, preview the result and generate an embed code that you can put on your website.
- On the left side, you can adjust all the settings to tweak the video player to fit the widget you are looking for.
- On the right, you will see a live preview and an embed code you can easily copy.
The next steps are up to you, you can paste it on your website where you want the image to be. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need any assistance, we're happy to help! 😊
- Your images will load faster on your website
- It is better for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Your image will look better on small screens
- It is more flexible than using big iframes because you can add your own styling to the image or video.